Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Week 30 - April 28 (Tuesday) - Evry

Last week in Evry!

Bonjour mes fréres et seours!  
(Hello my Brother's and Sister's)
 
This week was super good.
Monday was my birthday so the other missionaries in the apartment took me to go get a kebab. After that we went and played basketball and soccer with the elders from Melun. Pretty good birthday, and super lucky that it landed right on a P-day!

This week we taught Charly a lot. He has been progressing super well. He always asks us if he can go contacting and teach lessons with us. He is only 24 years old so he could easily be able to serve a mission next year. We set up a family home evening with the bishop and Charly also and it went super well. Seeing Charly progress as good as he is makes me feel like I am doing a good job out here. 

This Saturday I found out where I am going to be transferred. I am going to serve in a place called Nantes in the west of France. The missionaries that I talked to about it said that they loved it, so I am pretty pumped. 
I also met my new comp at the mission conference that we had on the 27th. His name is Elder McBride from Canada. He seems like a pretty cool dude.
Mom I forgot my camera again so I won't be able to send pictures until next week!! (Boo)


love all you guys! 

Love, Elder Carson



No comments:

Post a Comment