Monday, June 22, 2015

Week 37 - June 22 - Nantes

He just wrote a personal letter this week.

Mom and dad,
Hey I don't have a ton of time because we just got back from the beach. It was super cool.
The beach that we went to was so rich. There was like these crazy super sweet cars there and super nice houses right next to the beach. There was like no one there either. It was super calm with like only old people.

The mission is so great. I can't believe how much it has changed my life already. Its been hard but I have learned so much. In every ward I go in I work with and bear my testimony of the mission and the gospel with the young men in the ward because I know how much it can help them.
The other day I thought about what kind of person I was before the mission and how far I have come, and I have come so far man. it is nuts. Thank you for raising me up in the gospel and encouraging me to go on a mission. Love you guys!
love, Jax

No comments:

Post a Comment