Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Week 4 - October 28 - MTC

October 28 2014 - Week 4



Only 2 more weeks!!!

Get me out of here.. This place is like a prison. LOL, We do the same things over and over again and I just lose my appetite every meal now. I don't care how bad I am at the language right now, I would rather them send me right now then in two weeks. We moved our classroom to a newer and bigger building and my good friend here Elder Spoors moved in right next to our class so that makes it less painful.

On Wednesday I gave a sister in my district a blessing in french and it was crazy. I had no clue what I was saying in it and it was definitely not me giving the blessing. It was the most spiritual experience of my life. 

The language is going great. I can understand what my teachers say, I have the first vision memorized, D&C 4 memorized, baptismal invitation memorized our objective as a missionary memorized, and I can somewhat understand the french scriptures when I read them. It really is crazy how much the lord is helping me learn this language. 

At the temple today we did sealing's and it has been a pretty chill day so far. I wish I could write about more things I did, but I promise this is all that has happened. 

Love all you guys!!

love, Elder Carson



Most of my branch outside the Provo temple

  Found this picture on Sister Clark's blog. She is one of the sister's in Jaxon's district. Caught the Elder's snoozing! ha


No comments:

Post a Comment