Monday, November 10, 2014

Week 6 - November 10 - Flight to France

And.... He's OFF!!
Call From the Airport!  November 10 2014 



We got our "Phone Call" from the Airport today!! I feel like Rapunzel from Tangled when she said "This is the best day of my life" haha. No seriously, it's right up there in my book of best days. I loved hearing his voice and being reassured he is doing great. He has such a great attitude and an even greater testimony. I was more worried he would be homesick but he is not. He misses us but is not homesick.  Off to Paris he goes.........


And  you better believe I am watching this flight all night till he Lands.  Haha


 He Arrived in Paris at 10:50 AM

Arrival
Airport:
Paris, France (CDG)
Scheduled Time: 11:25 AM, Nov 11
At Gate Time: 10:50 AM, Nov 11
Terminal - Gate: Terminal 2E - OP6



This is the Post that Sister Babin (Mission President's wife) posted this afternoon on the Mission Facebook page.

Dear parents,
Our new missionaries (your daughters and sons) are all well arrived.
We interviewed each of them one by one this afternoon and we are very grateful for their faith, strength and desire to share the gospel.
I did not have time to take pictures but I will do it tomorrow morning as they will meet their new colleagues.























No comments:

Post a Comment